Sameday urgent care appointments are normally available. We provide urgent care services for:
- Suturing (or stitches)
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction
If you are seriously injured or medically unstable, do NOT book an appointment or come to the office. Go to the nearest emergency room if you are experiencing:
- Loss or alteration of consciousness, unexplained confusion, seizure activity
- Severe dizziness, weakness, or collapse
- Chest pain or pressure, especially if accompanied by nausea, weakness, or sweating for someone over the age of 35 years.
- Respiratory distress, which means difficulty breathing, choking, or labored breathing
- Fever in babies less than three months
If any of the above is present, do NOT come to our office. Call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.